Terms & Conditions
How long does delivery take?
It depends on what you’ve ordered.
For wallpaper or fabric the usual delivery time within the UK mainland is 3-5 working days. We’ll email you a link when it’s ready to go so you can track its progress. If delivery is going to be longer than 5 working days we’ll send you an email to let you know.
For lampshades or cushions. These come directly from our makers as soon as they’re ready so they’ll be sent separately from wallpaper or fabric orders. Lampshades and cushions are all made to order so they can take up to 3 weeks before you can get your sticky mitts on them.
For fabric or wallpaper samples. We fold them and send them first class with Royal Mail. They should arrive within 3 working days.
- We believe that by placing an order through this website you accept these terms and conditions.
- If you order something from us and it is no longer available, we will let you know as soon as we can and then give you a refund if the payment has gone through.
- We make every effort to make sure you get your order within the estimated timescales we give, however delays may happen which we can’t control. PaperBoy Interiors Ltd can’t be held liable for any delay, in the delivery of your order, or any failing to deliver products, within estimated timescales.
- The price you pay is the price shown on our website at the time we receive your order. But if we discover a mistake in the price of the items you have ordered, we will let you know as soon as we can. You will then be given the choice of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or of cancelling your order. If we can’t get hold of you, we will treat your order as cancelled and issue a full refund.
- We accept payment by the following:
- We also accept payment via PayPal. Orders paid for by cheque will be accepted when the cheque has cleared.
- Overseas delivery rates will be added as you proceed through the check out.
- Full payment for items ordered must be received before the order is accepted and the item dispatched.
Can I return non-faulty wallpaper?
If you change your mind within 14 days of placing your wallpaper order please return it using the pre paid returns label inside the box. As long as the wallpaper is undamaged and in the original packaging we can make a full refund.
Please note: Unless the product is faulty we do not accept any returns of cut lengths of fabric, or cushions & lampshades (as these are made to order). This does not affect your statutory rights.
Up to 28 days after we have received your order you can return any unwanted wallpaper provided that it is in a saleable condition together with the receipt or order confirmation for a refund less a 20% re-stocking charge.
When returning goods in any of the above circumstances please send us an e-mail to PaperBoy Wallpaper Customer Service at email@example.com . Please state your order number, date of receipt, the reason for returning the product and whether you would like a refund or a replacement product.
If the wallpaper, fabrics, cushions or lampshades are faulty what is your returns policy?
In the unfortunate event of a fault please return the product to us with the labels. You don’t need to return everything, only the bit that’s faulty. Please make sure that you check all products for faults on delivery. If the product is defective in any way a full replacement or refund will be made at no charge.
When returning goods because of a fault please first send an e-mail to PaperBoy Wallpaper Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be able to sort out the problem without you having to return the item.
Please state your order number, date of delivery, details of the fault or a photo of the fault, and whether you would like a refund or a replacement product.
All returns should be sent to:
PaperBoy Wallpaper distribution, Unit 7, Paxcroft Farm, Hilperton, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 6JB, UK.
Please note: Orders for overseas Customers must include all UK customs clearance formalities.
We are happy to provide fabric and wallpaper samples to you. But, please be aware that slight colour variations may occur between samples provided and actual products purchased due to differing product batches. PaperBoy Interiors Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any such colour variations.
If any items arrived damaged, please make sure you let us know within 3 days of receiving your order by emailing us at email@example.com.
Then, please return the damaged items to us within 14 days of receiving your order and following our Returns procedure outlined above. Please also let us know whether you require a refund or exchange.
We will then refund what it cost you to return the faulty items to PaperBoy.
Product Images and descriptions
- We try to ensure that the product images you see on our website are as true a reflection as possible of the actual products, however please be aware that colours may vary depending on your monitor settings, the software or printer that you use.
- PaperBoy Interiors Ltd reserves the right to change product descriptions at any time.
- Reproduction of any part of the PaperBoy Interiors Ltd website for any purpose excepting the purpose of ordering is strictly prohibited.
- The PaperBoy Wallpaper logo is copyright of PaperBoy Interiors Ltd. Other images and product and company names on this website may also be the copyright, trademark or registered trademark of their respective owners and must not be reproduced in any form.
- You may not copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, transfer, licence, sell, create derivative works from, post or transmit any content of this website in any form or by any means.
All products, information, services and other content included in this website or accessible from this website are provided on an as available basis and are subject to change at any time without notice.
The PaperBoy Interiors Ltd website is operated by:
PaperBoy Wallpaper distribution
BA14 6JB, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 207 193 9135
Company registration Number: 6798571
VAT Number: GB 130 7300 63