No problem. Just follow the guidelines below.
You can return wallpaper for any reason within 14 days of placing your order for a full refund. Just stick the appropriate stamps on it and send it back to us in the original box.
We would suggest that you get a proof of postage. As long as the wallpaper is undamaged and in the original packaging we can make a full refund.
You can also return any unwanted wallpaper after 14 days and up to 28 days after we receive your order. As long as it’s in saleable condition and you include the receipt or order confirmation we’ll refund you 80% of the cost. We take 20% as a re-stocking charge.
How to do it:
Email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm what you want to return along with your order number. Then follow the instructions above.
We’ll let you know when your returned package arrives with us and we’ll send your corrected order or refund asap, and by return if humanly possible.
Fabrics, Cushions and Lampshades
You can’t return any cut lengths of wallpaper or fabric unless they are faulty. Cushions and lampshades are made to order so you can’t return those, either.
This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If fabrics, cushions or lampshades are faulty.
If there’s a fault in your order please return the faulty item to us with the original labels. You don’t have to send the whole item, you can just send the bit with the fault, if that’s easier. If it’s defective we’ll send you a full refund or replacement at no charge.
If you’re sending something to us, please send an email first to email@example.com and we may be able to sort out the problem without you having to send the item. Please include the following in your email:
- Your order number.
- The date your package arrived.
- Details of the fault (with photos if possible).
- Whether you’d like a refund or a replacement.
We are happy to provide fabric and wallpaper samples to you. But, please be aware that slight colour variations may occur between samples provided and actual products purchased due to differing product batches. PaperBoy Interiors Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any such colour variations.
If any items arrived damaged, please make sure you let us know within 3 days of receiving your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then, please return the damaged items to us within 14 days of receiving your order and following our Returns procedure outlined above. Please also let us know whether you require a refund or exchange.
We will then refund what it cost you to return the faulty items to PaperBoy.
Product Images and descriptions
- We try to ensure that the product images you see on our website are as true a reflection as possible of the actual products, however please be aware that colours may vary depending on your monitor settings, the software or printer that you use.
- PaperBoy Interiors Ltd reserves the right to change product descriptions at any time.
- Reproduction of any part of the PaperBoy Interiors Ltd website for any purpose excepting the purpose of ordering is strictly prohibited.
- The PaperBoy Wallpaper logo is copyright of PaperBoy Interiors Ltd. Other images and product and company names on this website may also be the copyright, trademark or registered trademark of their respective owners and must not be reproduced in any form.
- You may not copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, transfer, licence, sell, create derivative works from, post or transmit any content of this website in any form or by any means.
- The promoter is: PaperBoy Interiors Ltd company no. 6798571 whose registered office is at Unit 7, Paxcroft Farm, Hilperton, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 6JB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of PaperBoy Interiors Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st May 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
b) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
c) The prize is as follows: 3 rolls of ‘D’ya-think-e-saurus’ warm grey wallpaper. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
d) Winners will be chosen at random from all complete entries by Victoria Cramsie. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
e) PaperBoy Interiors Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
f) The entrant must be following @Paperboywallp on Instagram in order to enter.
g) PaperBoy Interiors Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
h) PaperBoy Interiors Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
i) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
j) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
k) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
l) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
m) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
n) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
o) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All products, information, services and other content included in this website or accessible from this website are provided on an as available basis and are subject to change at any time without notice.
The PaperBoy Interiors Ltd website is operated by:
PaperBoy Wallpaper distribution
BA14 6JB, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 207 193 9135
Company registration Number: 6798571
VAT Number: GB 130 7300 63