Terms & Conditions
How long does delivery take?
It depends on what you’ve ordered.
For wallpaper or fabric the usual delivery time within the UK mainland is 3-5 working days. We’ll email you a link when it’s ready to go so you can track its progress. If delivery is going to be longer than 5 working days we’ll send you an email to let you know.
For lampshades or cushions. These come directly from our makers as soon as they’re ready so they’ll be sent separately from wallpaper or fabric orders. Lampshades and cushions are all made to order so they can take up to 3 weeks before you can get your sticky mitts on them.
For fabric or wallpaper samples. We fold them and send them first class with Royal Mail. They should arrive within 3 working days.
- We believe that by placing an order through this website you accept these terms and conditions.
- If you order something from us and it is no longer available, we will let you know as soon as we can and then give you a refund if the payment has gone through.
- We make every effort to make sure you get your order within the estimated timescales we give, however delays may happen which we can’t control. PaperBoy Interiors Ltd can’t be held liable for any delay, in the delivery of your order, or any failing to deliver products, within estimated timescales.
- The price you pay is the price shown on our website at the time we receive your order. But if we discover a mistake in the price of the items you have ordered, we will let you know as soon as we can. You will then be given the choice of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or of cancelling your order. If we can’t get hold of you, we will treat your order as cancelled and issue a full refund.
- We accept payment by the following:
- We also accept payment via PayPal. Orders paid for by cheque will be accepted when the cheque has cleared.
- Overseas delivery rates will be added as you proceed through the check out.
- Full payment for items ordered must be received before the order is accepted and the item dispatched.
What can I do if my order arrives and it’s not right?
No problem. Just follow the guidelines below.
You can return wallpaper for any reason within 14 days of placing your order for a full refund. Just stick the appropriate stamps on it and send it back to us in the original box.
We would suggest that you get a proof of postage. As long as the wallpaper is undamaged and in the original packaging we can make a full refund.
You can also return any unwanted wallpaper after 14 days and up to 28 days after we receive your order. As long as it’s in saleable condition and you include the receipt or order confirmation we’ll refund you 80% of the cost. We take 20% as a re-stocking charge.
How to do it:
Email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm what you want to return along with your order number. Then follow the instructions above.
We’ll let you know when your returned package arrives with us and we’ll send your corrected order or refund asap, and by return if humanly possible.
Fabrics, Cushions and Lampshades
You can’t return any cut lengths of wallpaper or fabric unless they are faulty. Cushions and lampshades are made to order so you can’t return those, either.
This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If fabrics, cushions or lampshades are faulty.
If there’s a fault in your order please return the faulty item to us with the original labels. You don’t have to send the whole item, you can just send the bit with the fault, if that’s easier. If it’s defective we’ll send you a full refund or replacement at no charge.
If you’re sending something to us, please send an email first to email@example.com and we may be able to sort out the problem without you having to send the item. Please include the following in your email:
- Your order number.
- The date your package arrived.
- Details of the fault (with photos if possible).
- Whether you’d like a refund or a replacement.
We are happy to provide fabric and wallpaper samples to you. But, please be aware that slight colour variations may occur between samples provided and actual products purchased due to differing product batches. PaperBoy Interiors Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any such colour variations.
If any items arrived damaged, please make sure you let us know within 3 days of receiving your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then, please return the damaged items to us within 14 days of receiving your order and following our Returns procedure outlined above. Please also let us know whether you require a refund or exchange.
We will then refund what it cost you to return the faulty items to PaperBoy.
Product Images and descriptions
- We try to ensure that the product images you see on our website are as true a reflection as possible of the actual products, however please be aware that colours may vary depending on your monitor settings, the software or printer that you use.
- PaperBoy Interiors Ltd reserves the right to change product descriptions at any time.
- Reproduction of any part of the PaperBoy Interiors Ltd website for any purpose excepting the purpose of ordering is strictly prohibited.
- The PaperBoy Wallpaper logo is copyright of PaperBoy Interiors Ltd. Other images and product and company names on this website may also be the copyright, trademark or registered trademark of their respective owners and must not be reproduced in any form.
- You may not copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, transfer, licence, sell, create derivative works from, post or transmit any content of this website in any form or by any means.
All products, information, services and other content included in this website or accessible from this website are provided on an as available basis and are subject to change at any time without notice.
The PaperBoy Interiors Ltd website is operated by:
PaperBoy Wallpaper distribution
BA14 6JB, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 207 193 9135
Company registration Number: 6798571
VAT Number: GB 130 7300 63