'Stripes' White and Blue wallpaper
We got a bit mucky in the studio playing about with cans of spray paint for this design. Lots of fun was had & we finally created a graffiti spray stripe in a gorgeous dark blue on a white ground. We think it’s a rather modern & cool kid’s striped wallpaper. It’ll smarten up those tricky to decorate children’s bedrooms. There's also a great matching curtain fabric, lampshades & cushions.
We ship all over the world.
We use eco friendly water based inks & FSC approved paper for all our wallpapers.
- Repeat:53cm half drop
Standard UK & N Ireland delivery is £7.00 inc VAT. And it’s free for orders over £150.
Other destination delivery charges are quoted at the checkout stage.
The usual delivery time within the UK mainland is 2-3 working days. We’ll email you a link when it’s ready to go so you can track its progress. If delivery is going to be longer than 5 working days we’ll send you an email to let you know. For all other countries please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Can you deliver to an address other than my own?
Yes, you can select an alternative delivery address but the parcel needs to be signed for.
Can I request next day delivery?
Yes. We are now able to offer a next day delivery service within the UK mainland. If you order before midday GMT and the items are in stock your order can be delivered on the next working day, by courier, for £15.00.
Unfortunately we can’t offer next day delivery outside mainland UK. However if it’s urgent then do contact us by phone or email & we’ll see how fast we can get it to you.
Telephone: +44 (0)7193 9135
If you change your mind within 14 days of placing your wallpaper order – we hope you won’t - please return it using the pre-paid returns label inside the box. As long as the wallpaper is undamaged and in the original packaging we can make a full refund.
Up to 28 days after we have received your order you can return any unwanted wallpaper provided that it is in a saleable condition together with the receipt or order confirmation for a refund less a 20% re-stocking charge. The pre-paid returns label is valid for 3 months from the date we receive your order.
Material: We use FSC Accredited Sustainable forest paper. This means ‘your wallpaper has come from a forest that is managed to the highest standards to meet the social, economic, ecological, cultural and spiritual needs of present and future generations’ www.fsc.org
Made in: England
Delivery: 2-3 working days
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate lead times.
Minimum Order: 1 roll
Before cutting and hanging this wallpaper please make sure that all your rolls have the same batch number and that they’re in good condition. We work hard to make the highest quality paper, but now and again colour or pattern variations happen during manufacture. If this has happened in your order, please return the defective roll, with its label, to where you bought it.
Remove all old wallpaper, backing and lining.
Fill any holes and cracks.
Make sure your walls are clean, firm and dry.
If your surfaces are powdery or flaky you should scrape them and paint them with an oil based sealer primer 48 hours before hanging the wallpaper.
For the best possible results it is important to:
Roughen any painted surfaces with glass-paper to create a ‘key’.
Size the walls by painting them with wallpaper paste and leave them to dry. This will hydrate the walls so that the wallpaper paste you put onto the wallpaper will act as a glue and not just soak into the walls leaving the wallpaper to peel off. Before hanging this paper, your walls should first be lined with a grade 800 or 1000 white lining paper. The lining paper should be hung horizontally and be allowed to dry out thoroughly before hanging your PaperBoy paper.
When hanging darker papers, we recommend you use chalk or crayon of a similar shade to colour the white edges before you paste.
Do not get the printed side wet or covered in paste.
- Use a spirit level and faint pencil to mark a vertical line on the wall against which you will match up the edge of the wallpaper to make sure that it is hung straight. Or, use a plumb line when hanging the first panel.
- Paste – we only recommend good quality premixed tub pastes, such as ‘Coles pre-mixed tub paste’.
- Once you have pasted one length of paper to the wall match the pattern on the next length, at eye level, so you know where you are aiming for before attaching it to the wall. Then do the same with each subsequent length.
- Always paste generously, paying particular attention to the edges.
- Don’t over soak. You are wetting the paper when applying the paste so the paper can stretch if over soaked. We recommend the paste be applied for 1.5 - 2min before applying to the wall.
- Don’t allow paste to contaminate the printed side. Carefully and immediately, with a damp cloth, wipe off all the paste that may have touched the printed surface.
- Don’t over-work the seams. Take care not to crease the paper if you fold it over to carry from the pasting table to the wall.
- Using a paperhanging brush, or felt roller, smooth the paper to the wall from the centre of the length to the edge expelling air bubbles.
- After hanging 2 lengths check for shading or printing faults and that the paper is hung the correct way up. If you are not happy at this point. Stop, and contact us. We can accept a claim for one roll of paper only and that is limited to the replacement of paper that is faulty.
- Good ventilation and your normal room temperature will help in the drying of this wallpaper after hanging.
- Of course your wallpaper will look its very best if it’s hung by a qualified and experienced decorator.